Saturday, June 6, 2009

Naruto Sketch


Sorry for not posting in a REALLY long time. I was working at Blue Sky Studios for almost 6 months and was slammed the entire time. I have been drawing a lot and I plan to post more work here soon.

Enough of that, this was a sketch that I started on the train and I am now finishing digitally. I am a huge fan of Naruto (possibly my favorite animated cartoon series ever) and I got inspired to draw the main character in my own style. As you can see the line crossing the image was where my sketchbook ended, so I added onto the image in Sketchbook Pro 2010. I have been testing out Sketchbook Pro 2010 as a possible drawing/inking tool for a few weeks now and it's pretty cool. I hope to post inks soon, but in the meantime I would love to know what you guys think about this pose? Is it working? Does it need adjustments? Hit me up!

Peace!
Rick

No comments: